- Energy rating
Industrial / Warehouse
- 100 AMP three phase electricity
- Automatic roller shutter door
- Gas connection
- Close proximity to the M11 and Stansted Airport
The property comprises a mid-terrace, light industrial unit offering warehouse/business space. The unit benefits from 100 AMP three phase electricity, automatic roller shutter door, gas connection, LED lighting and 2 WC’s. Access to the roller shutter door can be accessed through a road which leads to the rear of the unit. Roller shutter door measures approximately 3.3m high and 2.7m wide
The premises are available on a new effective full repairing and insuring lease on terms to be agreed.
The property is located in a terrace of industrial units on Raynham Road, Bishop’s Stortford’s primary industrial estate
The location benefits from close amenities and quick access to the M11 via Junction 8 and London Stansted Airport. Raynham Road Industrial Estate is a popular estate with both trade and industrial occupiers including Screwfix, Virgin Media, Toolstation, Wolseley and CEF. Access to the regions arterial and motorway network is exceptional with the following routes nearby; A120 within 1 mile M11 Junction 8 within 1.2 mile A10 is within 11 miles M25 Junction 27 within 15.3 miles A1 (Stevenage) within 25 miles As well as road connections Bishop’s Stortford’s railway station is within 1.3 miles and provides a direct train into London Liverpool Street with a journey time of under 40 minutes. London Stansted Airport is within 3.5 miles.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2024 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.