Location and Transport
The property is well located in an established trade / industrial area to the north east of Bishop’s Stortford, within 1.3 miles of the Town Centre and mainline railway station. The location benefits from close amenities and quick access to the M11 via Junction 8 and London Stansted Airport. Raynham Road Industrial Estate is a popular estate with both trade and industrial occupiers including Screwfix, Virgin Media, Toolstation, Wolseley and CEF.
Access to the regions arterial and motorway network is exceptional with the following routes nearby;
A120 within 1 mile
M11 Junction 8 within 1.2 mile
A10 is within 11 miles
M25 Junction 27 within 15.3 miles
A1 (Stevenage) within 25 miles
As well as road connections Bishop’s Stortford’s railway station is within 1.3 miles and provides a direct train into London Liverpool Street with a journey time of under 40 minutes. London Stansted Airport is within 3.5 miles.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.