Unit 3, Raynham Road Industrial Estate
CM23 5PB Bishop’s Stortford
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
Modern Industrial / Warehouse Unit
- Generous yard and parking provisions
- Convenient location to access A120/Stansted Airport/M11
- Popular, established industrial estate
Gross external measurements as follows:
|Description||Sq ft||Sq m|
|Ground floor warehouse||4,855||451.04|
|Ground floor ancillary||1,695||157.47|
|First floor office||1,048||97.36|
A modern warehouse unit constructed of steel portal frame with external cladding and glazing to elevations, full height roller shutter door, generous external loading area and car parking with 17 allocated parking spaces. Internally the unit provides an open plan warehouse area with a minimum eaves height of 6.55 m rising to a maximum eaves height of 7.9 m. To the side elevation the unit provides ground floor, open plan office space which is carpeted with suspended ceiling, recessed lighting and full air-conditioning. There is also a kitchen area, WCs and reception area. First floor offices are open place with a/c and accessed via either a disabled lift or stairs.
Location and Transport
The unit is located on the popular Raynham Road Industrial Estate, which is situated off the A1250 (Dunmow Road), approximately one mile from M11 Junction 8 and only an eight-minute drive from Stansted Airport. The Estate is also approximately one mile away from Bishop’s Stortford town centre and mainline railway station. It is home to a variety of occupiers including a number of trade operators as well as manufacturers and distribution warehouses.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.