Unit 17 Fort Industrial Park
Unit 17 Dunlop Way
B35 7AR Birmingham
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Modern Industrial / Warehouse Unit to Let
The estate comprises of a number of terraced industrial/warehouse units of steel portal frame construction with lined panel steel roof incorporating translucent roof light panels.
Whilst the specification varies with each unit, unit 17 benefits from on-site parking, office accommodation, male & female WC?s and minimum 6m clear internal height.
The building also benefits from car parking to the front and a shared yard to the rear together with CCTV surveillance.
Location and Transport
The Fort Industrial Estate fronts the A47 Fort Parkway. This location provides good access to Junction 5 of the M6 which is approximately ¼ mile away, together with access to Birmingham City Centre via Junction 6 of the M6 which is located approximately 3½ miles to the west.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.