17A Spitfire Park
B24 9PR Birmingham
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Warehouse Premises on modern industrial estate
- 6.77 m. eaves
- Established Industrial Area
- Birmingham City Centre approximately 3 miles distance
- Junction 6, M6 Motorway approximately 1 mile distance
The property comprises of a single storey warehouse unit of steel portal frame construction with brick and profile clad elevations beneath a pitched lined roof incorporating intermittent translucent roof lights and a concrete floor.
The loading access is provided via an electric roller shutter door to the front elevation and the unit benefits from an eaves height of 6.77 metres.
Ancillary offices are included fitted with a suspended ceiling incorporating recessed lighting, heated by gas fired central heating and benefit from both disabled and male W.C. facilities.
External car parking and loading facilities are provided.
Location and Transport
The property is situated on Spitfire Park, a modern industrial estate comprising a number of modern warehouse units within the Erdington area of Birmingham. The unit is accessed via Spitfire Road and Holly Lane, which in turn are accessed off the A38 Tyburn Road approximately 3 miles north of Birmingham City Centre and within close proximity of Junction 6 of the M6 motorway being approximately 1 mile distant.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.