Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Unit 24 Erdington Industrial Park
B24 0RD Birmingham
Size13,415 ft² / 1,246 m²
Read more description
Industrial/Trade Unit with Extensive Yard to be Fully Refurbished (Former Jewson Premises)
- Direct frontage to A452 and adjacent to new Aldi store
- Extensive fenced and gated concrete yard
- J5 M6 approx 1 mile
The accommodation comprises of the following on a site area of 1.32 acres
|Description||Sq ft||Sq m|
- Single bay steel portal frame construction
- Steel profile roof
- 5.7m eaves (4.4m to underside of haunch)
- 2 ground level loading doors (4mw x 4.5mh)
- LED lighting
- Concrete floor
- Open plan and private offices
- W/C accommodation
- Gas fired central heating
- Security shutters to doors and windows
- Extensive concrete yard with additional parking
- Fully fenced and gated.
- Yard lighting
Location and Transport
Erdington Industrial Park is a well-established industrial estate comprising of 17 units. The scheme is approximately 1 mile north of J5 of the M6 and 4 miles east of J6 of the M6. Birmingham City Centre is 6 miles distant with direct access via the A38.
Nearby occupiers include Aldi, Jaguar Land Rover & Selco.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.