Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
5 Sholto Crescent
Bellshill Industrial Estate
ML4 3LX Bellshill
Size5,405-17,516 ft² / 502-1,627 m²
Read more description
This detached unit benefits from a large secure yard area in a prime industrial location.
- Established industrial location
- Excellent connectivity
- Combination of warehouse and office space over two levels
- Large secure yard area
The property comprises a mix of warehouse and office space extending to approximately:
Warehouse: 12,111 sq ft (1,125 sq m)
Office: 5,405 sq ft (502 sq m)
Total: 17,516 sq ft (1,627 sq m)
|Office||5,405 sq ft||Let|
|Warehouse||12,111 sq ft||Let|
The unit is a detached property which is of steel frame construction with integral blockwork elevations. The unit benefits from a fully enclosed year area and car parking. Loading is via 5 dock loaders leading out to the yard. Heating and Lighting is provided throughout.
Location and Transport
Located within the well established Bellshill Industrial Estate, the property occupies a strategic location fronting Sholto Crescent. Bellshill Industrial Estate lies adjacent to a 4 way junction leading onto the A725, providing easy access onto the national motorway network. It is situated approximately 2 miles from the M8 and 1.5 miles from Junction 5 of the M74.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- This correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.