- Energy rating
Units extending to 9,098sq ft
- 6m clear eaves height
- Full height electric loading doors
- 3 phase power
Each unit has the following Gross Internal Floor Areas
|Description||sq ft||sq m|
|Unit 22 - Warehouse||4,420||410.63|
|Unit 23 - Warehouse||4,420||410.63|
|Unit 22 & 23 combined||8,840||821.26|
The property forms part of the London Industrial Park on Eastbury Road accessed via Alpine Way, comprising of two terraced single storey industrial/warehouse unit of steel portal frame construction with profile steel and brick external cladding. The units comprises of warehouse accommodation accessed via electric roller shutter loading doors, benefiting from first floor ancillary offices.
• Fully refurbished
• 6m clear eaves height
• Full height electric loading doors
• 3 phase power
The property is available by way of a new full repairing and insuring lease on terms to be agreed.
There is good access to A13 which in turn provides good access to Central London to the west and the M25 (Junction 30) to the east. Nearby A406 (North Circular) links to the M11 and Stansted Airport to the north. London City Airport is approximately 2 miles to the south. Beckton DLR Station within 10 minutes’ walk of the property, which provides regular services to Bank, Canary Wharf and Stratford.
Director - Industrial & Logistics
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.