Unit 4B Beechwood
RG24 8WQ Basingstoke
- Location and Transport
- More like this
To Be Refurbished
- Established Business Park/ Warehouse location
- Single loading door
- 6.5m clear eaves height
- 13 dedicated parking spaces
The warehouse unit is situated positioned on Chineham Park, to the north of Crockford Lane, approximately 2 miles north east of the town centre. The property is a typical steel portal frame construction with facing brick profile clad roof and upper elevations.
The eaves height to the warehouse is approximately 6.5m. A single loading door is located on the frontage of the property opening onto the front courtyard apron.
Offices are situated principally at first floor level, although additional ground floor office space could be fitted in the lower height section beneath, in doing so creating a facility with approximately 30-35% office content.
Description | Sq Ft | Sq m
Warehouse | 4,235 | 393.4
First floor offices | 787 | 73.1
Total GIA | 5,022 | 466.54
Location and Transport
Basingstoke town is located approximately 45 miles south west of London adjacent to the M3 motorway (junction 6 & 7) and thereby offers easy access to Heathrow, Gatwick and Southampton (Eastleigh) airports.
Fast and frequent rail services run to London (Waterloo) with a journey time of 45-50 minuets.
The internal road system is very efficient with the Ringway serving all points in the town. The A33 Reading Road is immediately accessible and offers access to Junction 6 of the M3 motorway.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.