Mark as favourite
Unit 9, Bilton Road, Kingsland Business Park
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
Warehouse / Industrial Unit -
Available from March 2021
- 6.5m clear height
- Full height electric operated loading door
- Single storey purpose built offices
- Can be combined with unit 8 to provide 12,919 sq.ft GEA
The accommodation comprises of the following
|Description||Sq ft||Sq m|
Unit 9 is a modern industrial / warehouse unit of steel construction situated in a terrace with a substantial apron for efficient loading of HGVs. An open plan office is located within the purpose-built single storey block at the front of the property, accessed from an entrance lobby which includes a kitchen point and Wc facilities.
The warehouse / production area benefits from a clear height to eaves of 6.5m. A single electrically operated full height loading door provides efficient access to the warehouse area.
Location and Transport
Kingsland Business Park is located approximately 2 miles to the north east of Basingstoke town centre and railway station (journey time to London Waterloo approx. 45 mins) and is easily assessed via the A339 northern and eastern ringway. Junction 6 of the M3 is 3 miles distant.
Frequent bus services operate between Chineham Shopping Centre and Basingstoke town centre via Wade Road, the main spine road through Kingsland Business Par
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.