- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Refurbished Available Now
Modern Terrace Industrial Warehouse Units
- 6.5 min clear internal height
- Full height electrical loading doors
- Floor loading 30kN/m2
- 3 phase power supply
- Allocated parking spaces
The accommodation comprises the following areas:
|Description||sq ft||sq m|
|Units 5 & 6||15,644||1,453.38|
Units 5, 6, 8 & 9 Bilton Road are modern refurbished terrace units of steel portal frame construction, with profiled metal cladding and ancillary offices with double glazed windows.
The units benefit from a generous car parking ratio and dedicated service yard to the rear. The open plan offices are accessed via an entrance lobby and benefit from kitchenette and WC facilities. The warehouse area has a clear internal height of approximately 6.5m, and is entirely column free with extensive natural light via the roof lights. Full heig4ht loading doors provide access to the loading area.
Units 5 & 6 have been refurbished to a high standard and are now available. Units 8 & 9 are to be refurbished, with completion anticipated Q3 2023..
• 6.5m min clear internal height
• Full height electrical loading doors
• Floor loading 30kN/m2
• Air conditioned offices
• Allocated parking spaces
• 3 phase power supply
A new Full Repairing and Insuring Lease is available for a term to be agreed. The quoting rent is available on application.
Available upon request.
M3 (Junction 6) - 2 miles - 4 mins
Basingstoke Train Station - 2 miles - 4mins
M4 (Junction 11) - 11 miles - 16 mins
M25 (Junction 12 via M3) - 28 miles - 27 mins
M27 (Southampton) - 29 miles - 28 mins
Heathrow Cargo Terminal - 34 miles - 37 miles
Kingsland Business Park is located approximately 2 miles to the north east of Basingstoke town centre and railway station (journey time to London Waterloo approx. 45 mins), and is easily accessed via the A339 northern and eastern ringway. Junction 6 of the M3 is only 2 miles to the south.
Frequent bus services operate between Chineham Shopping Centre and Basingstoke town centre via Wade Road, the main spine road through Kingsland Business Park. Chineham Shopping Centre provides excellent local amenity with a Tesco foodstore, M&S, Boots, Costa Coffee and Greggs.
Associate - Industrial & Logistics
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.