Unit 5 Knight Trade Park
RG21 6XE Basingstoke
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
Rare Trade Counter Unit at Houndmills
- PROMINENT ROADSIDE LOCATION
- GENEROUS FORECOURT
- END TERRACE UNIT
- OCCUPIERS INCLUDE TOPPS TILES, PLUMBASE, CTD TILE SHOWROOM, BRANDON TOOL HIRE, SALLY SALON SERVICES
Knight Trade Park comprises two terraces of warehouse units, with roadside frontage. The subject property benefits from being end-terrace with a generous loading apron / forecourt area.
Viewings strictly by appointment with the joint sole agents JLL or BDT.
Location and Transport
Knight Trade Park is located in the well established Houndmills commercial area in Basingstoke. Houndmills is recognised as a central trade counter and warehousing location, access via the A339 ringway north which provides access to the entirety of Basingstoke.
Basingstoke Train Station is located approximately 15 minutes walk away and provides regular fast services to London and the south coast.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.