Location and Transport
Yardley Business Park is a trade counter location, current neighbouring tenants on the estate include Screwfix, Toolstation, Plumbase, Benchmarx, Electric Centre, Eurocell, National Lighting, QVS Direct, Crown Paints and Howdens. Basildon is situated in the Thames Gateway approximately 30 miles to the east of central London accessed via the A127 and A13 trunk roads which provide good communications throughout the South East Essex Area and direct links to the M25 motorway which is approximately 10 miles distant.
Basildon main line railway station provides services to London Fenchurch Street. Yardley Business Park is located on Miles Gray Road within the established Pipps Hill Business Area of Basildon, adjacent to the Southend Arterial Road and immediately opposite Pipps Hill Retail Park.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.