Mark as favourite
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Vantage 41, Aston Clinton - Unit 10
College Road North
HP22 5EZ Aylesbury
Read more description
New warehouse/industrial unit
Available Q1 2023
- 10-15m clear internal height
- 50kN sq m floor loading
- Dock level loading doors
- Private gated yards
- Generous parking facilities
The accommodation comprises of the following
|Description||Sq ft||Sq m|
Available on a leasehold basis.
- Floor loading (kN/m2): 50
- Ceiling Height (m): 12.5
- Road: Closest Major Junction 1: M25 (J20)
- Driving time (minutes): 16
- Road: Closest Major Junction 2: M1 (J8)
- Driving time (minutes): 19
- Build Status: New Build - Build to Suit
Location and Transport
Situated directly off the A41 dual carriageway with excellent road connectivity to Junction 20 of the M25 (17 miles) and Aylesbury.
Aston Clinton is in the Vale of Aylesbury in Buckinghamshire, 4 miles east of Aylesbury town centre. It also lies between the market towns of Tring and Wendover.
The site is accessed off College Road North which provides direct access onto the A41 which connects to London and the M25 to the east and Bicester and the M40 to the west through Aylesbury.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2022 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.