Unit 1 Stocklake Park Industrial Estate
HP20 1DQ Aylesbury
Size24,055 ft² / 2,235 m²
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
Prominently located at the front of an established industrial estate providing a newly refurbished Industrial/Warehouse unit.
- Large front concrete yard and additional parking area
- 24/7 Onsite Security
- 6m Minimum Eaves
- Offices at Ground and First Floor
- Covered Loading Bay
|Description||Sq ft||Sq m|
|Ground Floor Industrial & Ancillary Offices||20,990||1,950.03|
|First Floor Offices||2,549||236.81|
|Covered Loading Bay||516||47.94|
- 6.0m Minimum Eaves
- Generous yard and car parking
- Two electric roller shutter loading door
- Secure location at the rear of the estate
Location and Transport
Aylesbury is the county town of Buckinghamshire approximately 40 miles north west of central London on the A41 trunk road. The M40 is approximately 16 miles away at Thame (Junction 8).
Stocklake Park is conveniently located a short distance off the Northern Ring Road, less than 1.5 miles from the A41 dual carriageway and half a mile from Aylesbury Town Centre.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.