Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
OL7 0QN Ashton-under-lyne
Newly refurbished trade counter/ industrial unit on the established Alexandria Court Trade Park.
- 6m eaves height
- Office accommodation with kitchen facilities
- Prominent location close to Ashton under Lyne Town Centre and Ashton Moss retail and leisure complex.
- Other occupiers include Screwfix, Tool Station, Arco and Selco Builders Warehouse
The accommodation comprises of the following
|Name||Sq ft||Sq m||Availability|
|Unit - 3||6,144||570.80||Available|
The property comprises a single mid terrace of steel portal frame construction with block and steel profile cladding under a steel insulated roof.
Location and Transport
The subject property is situated on Ashton Commerce Park, close to Ashton-Under-Lyne and Ashton Moss Retail Park. The estate is accessed from Lord Sheldon Way and benefit from a frontage to the A635 Manchester Road.
The premises offer excellent access to the M60 motorway via Junction 23 which in turn gives good access to the M62 and M56 motorways. The premises are 6 miles to the north east of Manchester City Centre and 14 miles north east of Manchester International Airport.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.