Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Plot 3000 Ashton Moss
OL7 0DP Ashton-Under-Lyne
Size100,000-305,000 ft² / 9,290-28,335 m²
300,000 sq ft Industrial Unit / Design & Build Opportunity located in Ashton-under-Lyne
Plot 3000 at Ashton Moss is a strategically important and highly accessible employment site in the Borough of Tameside on the eastern section of the M60, Greater Manchester?s orbital motorway. Located immediately off Junction 23, Ashton Moss comprises over 1 million sq ft of high quality mixed-use development.
Location and Transport
Ashton Moss lies 6 miles east of Manchester city centre and immediately adjoins J23 of the M60, which links to the regional Transpennine and National motorway networks.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.