Helix Trade Park - Unit 7
Sun Rise Way, Solstice Park
Amesbury, SP4 7EY
Please contact us for price
- Space Available
3,401 ft² / 315.963 m²
- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
New Development of Trade Counter Units
- 7m eaves height
- 37.5kN/m2 floor capacity
- Flexibility to combine units
- Dedicated parking
- Shell & core fit out
- B1, B2 & B8 use
|Description||sq ft||sq m|
Helix forms part of the 160 acre mixed use Solstice Park.
Trade counter occupiers adjacent to Helix include Screwfix and Howdens. There are a number of national occupiers in the immediate vicinity including Tesco, Lidl, KFS, McDonalds, Co-op, Home Bargains, Greggs, Harvester, Costa Coffee, Pizza Hut, Toby Carvery and Holiday Inn.
Detailed planning consent for 11 new trade counter / B1c, B2, B8 units each from 3,337 sq ft and in total 37,856 sq ft. The Trade units will be left as shells for fitting out by occupiers to suit their particular needs.
Larger units can be created by combining units within the terrace.. The units will be of steel frame construction.
• 7m eaves height
• 37.5 kNm2
• Flexibility to combine units
• Dedicated parking
• Shell & core fit out
• B1, B2 & B8 use
Andover - 12.4 miles - 16 mins
Salisbury - 8.6 miles - 19 mins
M4 / Swindon - 29.3 miles - 44 mins
Southampton - 31.7 miles - 50 mins
M25 / London - 58.4 miles - 54 mins
Helix is situated on Sunrise Way, Solstice Park sitting approximately 350 metres from the A303 which offers great links to local towns and cities including Andover and Salisbury.
The A303 joins the A34 and M3 networks providing quick access to London and the midlands. With Bristol to the West, Swindon to the North, Basingstoke to the East and Southampton to the South, Helix can easily serve a number of locations.
Head of Multi Let & Mid Box Industrial Logistics
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.