- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
If your business is looking for office space in Wokingham then you have come to the right website. At Albany House we provide high quality, fully furnished serviced office suites for 1 to 10 people on very flexible terms. Our rates are extremely cost effective and we include all of the following items within your single monthly rental payment :-Front of house reception team to meet and greet your visitorsHeating, Power and LightingDaily cleaning of your officeBusiness ratesWater ratesOffice furnitureBuildings insurance24 hour access to your office suitePlus lots of other things that you won’t need to spend time organising yourself!Furnished Offices in WokinghamWhen you rent one of our furnished offices in Wokingham, you will be able to move in to your fully equipped office and start working straight away. Your office furniture will be installed as agreed in advance and your high speed fibre broadband connection (80 Mbps) and digital telephone lines and handsets will be fully set up ready for use on day one. You can quite literally turn up with a laptop and get straight to work.At Albany House you will have total flexibility in terms of how you wish to set up your internet connection. We will provide you with a unique public static IP address, and you can choose either to use our preconfigured firewall or you are free to install and use your own firewall device. As a general rule we aim to offer your business total flexibility to work the way that you want to work – this flexibility is not generally available with larger national serviced office providers.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.