- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Based in the stunning setting of Lynch Wood Park, FigFlex Offices Peterborough combines a picturesque landscape, excellent location and great connectivity which makes it the ideal home for any sized business. You can find 17 serviced offices, between 2-18 workstations, up to 15 coworking spaces and the option of private meeting rooms in the pipeline. We also offer virtual offices as a popular alternative to physical office space where you can still gain a presence in a new location. Covering more than 8000 sq ft of excellent serviced office space in the rural outskirts of Peterborough City. Known for being the UK’s first Gigabit city, the thriving business hub is a pretty impressive place to plant your business roots. FigFlex Peterborough is well placed to provide you with excellent transport links by rail and road. With great links to the motorways via a-roads, access to the wider UK is a breeze. You can also choose to take the regular bus service that runs straight from the site up until 9pm.If catching the train is more your thing, Peterborough station is located just under 5 miles from the site. With district lines as well as big city links, you can reach your destinations swiftly, whether it be for business or pleasure.Sitting pretty on the edge of Peterborough city centre, you’ll be in a great position to choose the city life buzz whenever you fancy and switch back to rural tranquillity in less than a 15 minute drive.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.