- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Business Revolution was started in 2011. We recognised that there was a change in working practices and the increase of home working. We wanted to provide an environment where different people from different businesses could work together in a supportive professional environment.The King’s Centre offered us an ideal location in the heart of Norwich. As a conference venue in its own right, it offered us the space and the facilities to rent for a workhub.There are a variety of co-workers ranging from people running their own small business to those working remotely for large companies. Including those working in PR, recruitment, IT, training and remote workers.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.