- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
If you're looking for an office that offers superb transport links and is in the heart of a thriving business district, Citibase Newcastle Market Street can't be beaten. It's just a short stroll to all the shops, restaurants and amenities of Grey Street, Eldon Square and the rest of Newcastle's vibrant city centre. Whilst the famous Quayside on the Tyne is a leisurely 15 minutes' walk away. Housed in an impressive red brick building on the corner of Market Street and Carliol Street, the centre offers lots of natural light, superfast internet, car parking*, and bike storage making it the ideal place for your business to call home. Commuting is a breeze, with Monument Metro station nearby and Central Station a 5 minutes' walk. The centre is also right by the A167(M) and under 3 miles to the A1 for fast connections around the region. This must be one of Central Newcastle's best located business addresses.
Associate - Office Agency
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.