- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Currently let to a school Abbott Court was included in our portfolio in 2010. The building comprises of two floors with an attractive modern brick exterior. Abbott Court is ADJACENT Motspur Park train station giving it unrivalled communications. Motspur Park, also known locally as West Barnes, is a suburb in south-west London. It is located just south-east of New Malden and sits between the two boroughs of Kingston and Merton.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.