- Energy rating
The stunning new home of professional networking in Manchester – Spaces Deansgate.
Holding a prominent position in the buzzing heart of the city centre, this business hub is surrounded by trendy bars, high-end boutiques and some of the area’s best food spots. Whether you’re after an artisan coffee, a colourful cocktail or a locally brewed pint, you’ll find a venue to suit within walking distance. This neighbourhood is a great place to work with plenty of play to boot; Spinningfields is just over the road, while Selfridges and the Arndale Centre are a short walk away.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.