- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
erviced office space for rent, virtual office and hot-desking services in Luton, Bedfordshire. Our offices range from 41 to 4000 sq. ft. Prices from £85 per month.Trend House hosts original features with brick, solid flooring and brick partitions.The building has secondary glazing which gives extra sound proofing quality.All offices are designed and furnished to a basic standard.Located within 5min walking distance to train station, town centre with all its amenities.Short drive from London/Luton Airport, M1 Junctions 11 and 12.Car parking available on site.24/7 hour access 7 days per week.Fully inclusive heating, lighting, business rates, fast internet broadband (80 mb/s).Buildings insurance included in License.No penalties for upgrade or downgrade of office size.Owner/Manager on site for convenience and support at all times.All inclusive and competitive with no hidden charges.Virtual Office Space- we offer a solution for businesses that want an office presence but do not require the office accommodation.Hot Desk in Shared Office -We also offer those with a Virtual Office various memberships, with no joining fees.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.