- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Imperial House in Covent Garden is an office building with a charm and character all its own. Inside the beautiful brick façade, the building has undergone a complete transformation and repositioning to provide the highest quality office space with a brand new, spacious entrance on Kean Street and a secondary entrance from Kingsway. The Covent Garden area boasts 60+ bars/pubs, 13 theatres, and more than 570 retail shops within walking distance. Holborn, Covent Garden, Temple Stations are all within a 10 minute walk. The building benefits from a large reception area with concierge service, showers, air conditioning and raised floors. Pets are welcome inline with the building pet policy and the building is wheelchair accessible. 5,400 RSF available on the third floor, fully fitted out and ready for occupancy, fully managed by Knotel.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.