- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
From 2 to 50 desks available, please contact us for more details.
5 Chancery Lane is a historic building with an early 1900s facade. The business centre features a large ground floor reception and includes a feature corner window with a view up Chancery Lane. There is a 6 storey glass atrium through the centre of the building lined with decorative plants looking down onto an indoor garden, giving this London office space a fresh, calming environment. Two floors of serviced offices which can be reached either by a standard lift system, or a glass elevator that rides up the inside of the glass atrium. The business centre is located in the heart of the legal quarter and has a blue plaque denoting its heritage with the Serjeants of Law dating back to the 1400s. 5 Chancery Lane offers 360 degree views across London with the London Eye, The Gherkin, and London's newest landmark: The Shard all clearly visible from the offices.
Flexible 3 Months - 3 Years
2 - 50 desks
5 Chancery Lane is a 5 minute walk from Chancery Lane or Temple underground stations, next to Kings College, Lincolns Inn Chapel & Royal Courts of Justice.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.