- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Serviced office can be named as units that can be defined as a central component of the flexible workspace industry, providing full-fledged office services, offering many conveniences to its users, and generally offering more flexible rental terms, unlike traditional rental offices that may require furniture, equipment and more restrictive rentals.With the development of the digital world, the diversity of the business world is increasing day by day. People's approaches to products and services, both at the point of production and consumption, are also changing.Those who set out with the idea of starting a great business calculate parameters such as the demand size, costs and location of the product or service they want to provide, respectively.After these basic calculations, for those who will establish a new business or develop their business and open new dealers, the area where the business will be directed must be carefully selected.Finding a place to start your new business is not an easy task, especially in metropolitan areas.There are many things to consider when looking for the best office space. However, today, as an alternative to the traditional office concept , serviced office services offer easy solutions to many business people who set out to bring their ideas to life.Moving your workspace can lead to grueling downtime from the important daily tasks of running a business.Finding a suitable site, setting up a network, furnishing the site and all the other necessary parameters takes a lot of time. Many new or established businesses lack the stability or resources to shut down or slow their operations for too long.A full-service office can make moving and getting back to work pretty easy.On the other hand, it is possible to talk about the difference between the agreement to be made regarding the traditional office space and the serviced office agreement .Commercial leases for traditional office space are typically three to five years, but can take much longer.Commercial property owners are often not concerned with the hassle of a short-term lease. This is particularly inconvenient for entrepreneurs looking for a start-up office space. Serviced office space is usually very flexible and often has monthly plans.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.