- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
An inspiring environment to do your best workIn the London media hub of Bloomsbury, your business is set up to thrive.Bloomsbury House is a beautiful and historic Flemish Renaissance-style building that instantly catches the eye of clients and passers by. Inside, the turn-of-the-century high-ceilings and features are contrasted by the hyper-modern interior design. Decked out with high-speed Wi-Fi, hot desks and bar-style co-working spaces, 4/4a Bloomsbury Square business centre demonstrates the incredible versatility of flexible office space. With a range of leasing options on shared space, meeting rooms and private areas, you’ll be able to adapt our offices to suit your needs.Through the large windows you can look out across Bloomsbury, which is home to many of London’s publishing, media and TV production companies. Travelling to work via the Museum Street (Stop E) Bus Station and Holborn Subway Station, you’re sure to encounter some fantastic networking opportunities in these sectors. You’ll also cross some of London’s many wonderful green spaces, such as Bloomsbury Square Garden and Queen Square Gardens. As you explore, you can discover the area’s blend of media and entertainment companies, with attractions including the Museum of Comedy and Camera Museum dotted in-between. With this reputation, any company working from this vibrant business centre has the capacity to tap into Bloomsbury’s lively media-driven atmosphere.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.