Mark as favourite
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
From 2 to 50 desks available, please contact us for more details.
Enjoy light-filled, flexible office space in this impressive and historic building. Situated in Bloomsbury House, Holborn, a Flemish Renaissance-style building in the heart of London's publishing, media and television production epicentre, it's well placed for networking with this successful local community. There are meeting rooms on site, professional admin support on hand, fully furnished and private or shared workspace. A great location, with easy access links to the City and West End.
- 24 Hour access: Yes
- Video Conferencing: Yes
Location and Transport
Minutes from Russell Square and Holborn stations, offering great access to the City, West End and other London locations. Farringdon the nearest over ground.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2022 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.