- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Situated on the bustling Praed Street opposite the train station of Paddington, this delightful Vitaxo office centre offers six spectacular private spaces set over 3 floors of a converted period townhouse. Plenty of natural light pours into the building, with front facing windows offering pleasant views over the Great Western Hotel (now Hilton). Kitchen facilities are located on the uppermost floor.Whilst there is no dedicated meeting room on site, the Hilton Hotel opposite provides the informal setting of their foyer café or more serious meeting rooms that can be booked out if required.The hospitality industry, a security firm, and an author are just some of the professionals currently enjoying the office space.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.