- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Serviced Offices 60 Margaret Street, London W1W 8TFNestled two roads back from Oxford Circus and within touching distance of Market Place, Margaret Street is a fantastic area of independent coffee shops, fashion retail and the perfect place to grab a bite to eat.Oxford Circus tube which is 4 minute walk away provides easy access to the Central, Bakerloo and Victoria tube lines allowing an ease for transport across London. The new Elizabeth Line is also only 10 minutes away for access to overground routes out of London.The building boasts 7 floors as well as a brand new roof terrace which will be created (subject to planning permission) to accompany those summer nights overlooking the London skyline.Creo will be undertaking an extensive refurb on all floors, which will provide office options ranging from a 3 person through to a self-contained floor of over 3,000 sqft.Our extensive lounge & meeting room floor will provide areas for all styles of working and collaborating. Not to mention our safe bike storage/locker and shower area.INFO:Bookable Meeting RoomsFree to use boothsPhone BoothsLoungeLower ground courtyard with seatingRoof Terrace (subject to planning permission)Bike StoreShowersLockersEvent SpaceKitchens on every floorNew Air Con/heatingNew power & data throughout
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.