- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
A vibrant addition to London’s bustling West End, this beautiful, welcoming workspace has everything your business needs in a great location. The ground floor lounge is a memorable welcome experience to greet visitors and a comfortable place to relax. Tempting refreshments are also available at the on-site café. Six storeys are kitted out to facilitate productivity in every different working style; with phone booths, tech-enabled meeting rooms and plenty of cosy corners and breakout space.4 minutes’ walk to Tottenham Court Road station and the new Elizabeth lineFitzrovia is a charming, characterful neighbourhood with an endless variety of places to eat, drink, shop, socialise and be entertained. And with Soho, Mayfair, Marylebone and Carnaby Street on the doorstep, you really are spoilt for choice.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.