- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Henry Wood House is located in TOG’s Fitzrovia neighbourhood, with links to the West End neighbourhood too –connecting it to other TOG buildings such as The Smiths Building, Melcombe Place, Brock House, Liberty House and more. Spanning Marylebone in the west to Tottenham Court Road in the east, Fitzrovia is an undiscovered gem in the centre of London. The quiet streets and leafy squares are a peaceful counterbalance to buzzing Oxford Street to the south, while carefully developed areas such as Marylebone High Street, Charlotte Street and Chiltern Street are alive with independent retail and hospitality.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.