Mark as favourite
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
From 2 to 50 desks available, please contact us for more details.
53 Davies Street, in Mayfair, oozes class and heritage with extensive wood panelling, original 18th century features and its own private garden making it the perfect serviced office setting. Accommodation is arranged over five floors, comprising fully furnished offices, a customer lounge and meeting room facilities. Suitable for a variety of business's from SME's to multi-national organisations.
- 24 Hour access: Yes
- Air Conditioning: Yes
- Furnishing: Fully furnished
- Kitchen: Yes
- Male and female WCs: Yes
- Security system: Yes
Location and Transport
Located in one of London's most desirable streets in Mayfair, close to Bond Street & Oxford Circus tubes.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2022 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.