Mark as favourite
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
From 2 to 50 desks available, please contact us for more details.
This period property was formerly a Mayfair townhouse and has been restored to provide a contemporary working environment and offers a choice of 59 serviced offices and 4 meeting rooms.The business centre offers a choice of four corporate meeting rooms which are immaculately furnished and available to rent by the hour, half and full day. The main boardroom can seat up to 16 delegates. A modern customer lounge, with comfortable seating and striking designer touches, on the building's lower ground floor further adds to its appeal. Kitchen facilities are located throughout the building and a shower room provides complimentary towels and toiletries
- 24 Hour access: Yes
- Air Conditioning: Yes
- Furnishing: Fully furnished
- Kitchen: Yes
- Male and female WCs: Yes
- Security system: Yes
Location and Transport
Prestigious Mayfair address opposite Claridge’s hotel these seviced offices are located directly between New Bond Street and Grosvenor Square.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2022 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.