- Facilities services
- Flex Space benefits
- Location and Transport
- More like this
28 Grosvenor Street
W1K 4QR London
From 2 to 50 desks available, please contact us for more details.
28 Grosvenor Street is a delightful serviced office jewel, nestling on one of Mayfair's most prestigious streets, yet convenient to Green Park, Bond Street and Oxford Circus underground stations. Designed in 1906 by renowned architect C W Stephens the building offers compact, yet impeccable accommodation and an elegant meeting room.
- 24 Hour access: Yes
- Air Conditioning: Yes
- Furnishing: Fully furnished
- Kitchen: Yes
- Male and female WCs: Yes
- Security system: Yes
Flex Space benefits
Whether it’s your first ever office as a fresh start-up, your scale up needs a dedicated HQ, you’re a large company that needs some hub space or it’s part of your broader flexible space strategy as a global enterprise – flexible space can be a great solution.
- Greater control over costs and expenses
- Helps to meet short-term workspace needs
- Fosters a flexible collaboration culture
- Flexible models attract the best talent
- Utilities and services can be included
- Fully furnished ready to move in options