- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Set in the heart of Mayfair, 12 Hay Hill is a luxury Private Members' Business Club providing the perfect environment for both business and relaxation. Boasting business lounges, high specification meeting rooms, atmospheric bars and restaurants - members want for nothing. For businesses wanting a more permanent base, luxury serviced offices provide the perfect backdrop for every business need. ABOUT Conceived and built as a private members' club for business, the club is unique in providing business leaders and entrepreneurs with high-specification facilities in which to work alongside exceptional leisure space and five-star service. Situated in an imposing six-storey building in the heart of Mayfair, just off Berkeley Square, the club acts as both office and home for members, in a place where business and luxury merge. SERVICED OFFICE SUITES 12 Hay Hill offers the only luxury serviced offices within a private members' club in London, providing a welcoming home for you and your business. Situated in an imposing six-storey building just off Berkeley Square, each of our fully-serviced luxury offices provides your business with a base in the UK's most prestigious postcode. Your private office is accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, facilities include high-speed internet access, a fully-staffed reception, audio-visual and conference call facilities, optional call answering, access to our range of board and meeting rooms and cleaning and postal services. You can expect a five-star service across the board, including luxury in-house room service if you, your staff or guests want to eat or drink in the office. We believe our offices are unparalleled in Mayfair, designed to cater to your every need, leaving your team to focus on what really matters - your business.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.