- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
From 2 to 50 desks available, please contact us for more details.
This elegant landmark, also known as Devonshire House, is surrounded by the West End's most prestigious streets, Piccadilly, Stratton and Berkeley Street and overlooks spectacular views of The Ritz and the picturesque Green Park. As you step out the elevator, the large granite reception area, original commissioned artwork, non-branded space and fully trained corporate reception team create an unforgettable experience. Fully serviced offices, conference and meeting rooms, business lounges kitchens, and also a brand new co-working space meaning you can work along side like minded professionals, are all available at this business centre.
3 months - 3 years
2 - 50 desks
Located between the lively metropolitan areas of Mayfair and St. James, and directly above Green Park tube station. The area brims with luxury boutiques, art galleries and iconic attractions in the West End.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.