Mark as favourite
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
Options available from 2 to 100 desks, subject to availability on request
32 Curzon Street is Grade 2 listed building which has been transformed into stunning serviced office. Each office is completely unbranded and fully furnished. There is also a business lounge, kitchen facilities, shower facilities and meeting rooms onsite, making this an ideal workspace for all. In addition to this, you also have a discreet, professional onsite team to assist you with anything else you should require.
- 24 Hour access: Yes
- Air Conditioning: Yes
- Cycle Lockers: Yes
- Cabling: Yes
- Accessible WCs: Yes
- Fitout Condition: Fitted
- Furnishing: Fully furnished
- Fitout Quality: Plug & Play
- Kitchen: Yes
- Passenger Lifts: Yes
- Excellent natural light: Yes
- Period features with character: Yes
Location and Transport
The property is located at a well-appointed Mayfair address, close to Bond Street and Green Park underground stations.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2022 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.