- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
From 2 to 50 desks available, please contact us for more details.
3 Queen Street is a grade 2 listed building and offers serviced offices and meeting rooms at a prestigious business address in Mayfair with easy access to both the West End and the City. Extensively refurbished to provide modern, fully furnished, spacious offices, benefitting from excellent natural light and contemporary reception area with a built in and occupied reception desk. 3 Queen Street maintains its heritage, but creates superb unbranded office space fully equipped to modern standards and the latest in IT and telecoms. You will also be able to take advantage of an onsite team, who are able to act as your company receptionist taking your calls when you are in and out, handling your mail and faxes and anything else that you may need assistance with. In addition, board room and meeting rooms are available to book upon request from 2-20 people and offer a full catering service and audio visual equipment.
Flexible 3 Months - 3 Years
Located in the heart of Mayfair in the West End, only a short distance from Berkeley Square in a prestigious location, Green Park being the nearest tube station.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.