Mark as favourite
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
Options from 2-50 desks, subject to availability on request
|Name||Sq ft||Sq m||Availability|
|2nd - 2||650||60.39||Available|
|Lower Ground - LG||1,333||123.84||Available|
This grade 2 listed town house, in the heart of Mayfair, has been converted into luxury, boutique grade A office space with a prestigious state of the art setting suitable for elite and global businesses. There are also meeting rooms available, an executive business lounge, a walled garden, showers, bike storage and parking (subject to availability) making this an ideal workplace.
- 24 Hour access: Yes
- Air Conditioning: Yes
- Cabling: Yes
- Fitout Condition: Fitted
- Furnishing: Fully furnished
- Kitchen: Yes
- Passenger Lifts: Yes
- Male and female WCs: Yes
- Excellent natural light: Yes
- Period features with character: Yes
- Fitout Quality: Plug & Play
- Recently refurbished: Yes
Location and Transport
Just a stones throw from Berkeley Square, Mayfair, close to Green Park station offering good transport links.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2022 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.