- Energy rating
Fully furnished workspaces, all-inclusive business services and flexible terms for teams of any size.
Once home to the London College of Contemporary Arts, this London office space has long corridors lined with offices that span from the basement to the fifth floor. There are lots of amenities, from a screening room to a game room to a rooftop terrace with comfy furnishings. The coworking space is a five minute walk from Oxford Street and Tottenham Court Road underground Stations and is directly across from the Tottenham Court Road entrance for Crossrail. This office space is perfect for any company wanting a central location with quick access to areas like Victoria and Mayfair.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.