Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
2, Sheraton Street
W1F 8BH London
Fully furnished workspaces, all-inclusive business services and flexible terms for teams of any size.
Once a music publishing house, this London office space is now a tight-knit entrepreneurial community, The historic building is centrally located and retains much of its original charm. Filling the entire second floor, the coworking space us perfect for anyone in the creative field, from PR firms to media companies to sports brand startups. It's a seven minute walk from the Tottenham Court Road Underground station and a few minutes further from Oxford Circus. The area touts hundreds of shops, cafes and restaurants, all of which are a stone's throw away.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2022 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.