Location and Transport
Victoria is close to many of London's best attractions with easy access to Westminster, Buckingham Palace, top musicals, great restaurants and luxury hotels. Victoria is one of London's busiest transport hubs, so it's easy to get around. London Victoria station is one of the city's major train stations. London Victoria Tube station is located in Zone 1 and is serviced by the London Underground (Tube) District and Circle lines and the Victoria line. There are a huge range of Pubs and Restaurants in the area which could be a perfect place to take clients out or to go for a drink after work.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2022 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.