- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
2,480 sq ft // 24 desksThe striking façade of Greencoat House has a commanding presence on Victoria’s Francis Street and Greencoat Place. With refined Victorian elegance, the building tipifies the architectural character of the area, and has been sympathetically restored to blend the original warehouse features with stylish contemporary facilities.Today, Greencoat House is home to a range of diverse and thriving businesses and organisations. Offering exceptional light, space and character, these modern, open plan offices are the perfect choice for established and growing businesses that desire a vibrant central London location.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.