- Energy rating
Situated on Victoria Street, this serviced office in Victoria wants to provide contemporary, high quality flexible work space.
Situated on the corner of Victoria Street and Dean Farrar Street, this serviced office in Victoria has undergone a full refurbishment to provide contemporary, high quality flexible work space. Occupiers also enjoy views across Victoria and Westminster. The building is situated 150m from St James Park tube stations, as well as a short walk from Victoria and Westminster stations (District, Jubilee and Victoria Lines).
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2024 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.