Mark as favourite
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
9-11 Gunnery Terrace
SE18 6SW London
Situated in a recently refurbished historic building, many of the original features of the old Gunnery have been restored including cathedral-height ceilings, dramatic iron beams and exposed brickwork. This centre is sure to make a great impression on customers and visitors alike and is a truly one-of-a-kind space to work from. Being part of the rejuvenated Royal Arsenal Riverside Quarter, it also benefits from excellent communication links with the forthcoming Crossrail station just moments away offering trains to Canary Wharf in eight minutes and Tottenham Court Road in 19 minutes from 2018. The existing DLR and rail station which is just a short walk away, offers easy access to London City Airport (just a 6 minutes journey). There are also plenty of shops, cafes and amenities in the nearby town centre.
- Cycle Parking
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2022 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.