- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Self-contained units available from 720 sq ft (66.89 sq m) to 5,000 sq ft (463 sq m) on flexible terms. Rents from £1,500 pcm with a minimal service charge. Business rates TBA. Amenities include: Newly refurbished self-contained units, Air Conditioning, Secure underground on-site parking, Direct access to each unit from the street, Located directly opposite the Marine Wharf Berkeley Homes development in a popular regenerated area. The properties are located within the center of a major regeneration area which has seen the likes of Tesco Express, and the Marine Wharf Café all take occupation recently. The units are conveniently located for both Canada Water (Jubilee Line) and Surrey Quays (Overground) as well as numerous nearby bus routes which provide access to Central London. British Land are currently undertaking one of the largest regeneration developments nearby at Canada Water which is set to drastically change the area over the coming years. Tavern Quay is situated adjacent to Greenland Dock.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.