- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Cadmus Court is part of the Marine Wharf development, and is a 2.83ha brownfield development site located on the eastern end of Plough Way, approximately 300m from the River Thames. A vibrant new London community, Marine Wharf provide a range of amenities and leisure facilities giving it a sense of place and its own identity. There are a number of transport links to Central London, the West End and Canary Wharf, from nearby Surrey Quays and Canada Water stations providing regular over ground and Jubilee line services. The Thames Clipper services are also available 0.5 miles away from Greenland Pier.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.